I realize that I have not promoted a fantastic cause that is happening today. Fight Gone Bad 5 is a an incredible CrossFit workout teamed with an even greater fundraising effort. Crossfit gyms around the world have been raising money for this event which will benefit three foundations: LIVESTRONG, The Wounded Warrior Project, and the CrossFit Foundation. You can read more about Fight Gone Bad 5 HERE. Some of the other CrossFit gyms in the area have raised some serious cash.
I revised this post from what was originally scheduled for today because I believe it is a great event. Clearly I have not promoted this event, and I apologize. Weddings happen. Anyway, Pat will host this magnificent workout. Thank you Pat for posting to the comments and reminding me. Meanwhile, while you all take on one of the more brutal workouts CrossFit has to offer, I leave you with the picture below as a symbol of the hard work Erin and I are putting in. I hope everyone is doing well. See you all soon!
Also, it is Doug’s birthday today! Everybody wish Dottie all the best!
Today’s Links -
- Contest: Use Your Brain, Win a Puzzle – Mark’s Daily Apple
- Gluten: It’s Bad News - Hunt Gather Love
- Grain-Free Chicken Cordon Bleu - Joyful Abode
Erin and I just wanted to say hello from Bali.
- Foam Roll / Mobility Warm Up / Burgener Warm Up
- Additional Shoulder Prep – 10 Push Ups / 10 Pull Ups / Wall Slides / Shoulder Circles
- WOD – Fight Gone Bad V – Complete 3 rounds for as many reps/cals as possible of
- 1 min – Wall Balls
- 1 min – Sumo Deadlift High Pull (75/55)
- 1 min – Box Jumps
- 1 min – Push Press (75/55)
- 1 min – Row (Calories)
- Wall Sit Finisher -